How does Upscale help users?
Upscale streamlines sales outreach by identifying prospects, engaging them, and following structured and consistent processes. It removes the guesswork from sales prospecting with data-backed guided selling. Here are the other uses of Upscale:
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Manage leads across all stages
- Simplified management of accounts, opportunities, and tasks
- Robust integration ecosystem
- Guided selling and actionable insights
If you are exploring Upscale for the first time, read how easy it is to Get Started with Upscale.
What information do we collect from the people that visit our website, blog, or application?
As you navigate through the Service, your information may be collected using common information-gathering tools, such as Cookies ("Web Site Navigational Information"). Web Site Navigational Information includes standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and the actions you take on the Service (such as the web pages viewed and the links clicked).
Through our import process, we may also collect data provided by Customers, such as the name, company name, e-mail address, phone number, etc., of Customer End Users that you opt to share with us. When you provide us with personal information about your Customer End Users, we will only use this information for the specific reason it is provided, such as adding new records to your account or as agreed in the applicable agreement with the Customer.
We collect specific payment and billing information when you register for our paid Services. For example, we ask you to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information, upon registration. You might also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services like Stripe.
Information collected from website visits
Whenever you visit our website, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your referring URL, browser, operating system, Cookie information, and Internet Service Provider.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept Cookies. We may retain third-party service providers to improve our services and the website. They will help monitor, collect, and analyze your interactions with Upscale and data you input, including using such providers' Cookies on your computer.
How do we use your information?
The collected information, including personal data submitted on the website (i.e., data that can be used to identify, contact or locate an individual), will be used for the purposes specified here or relevant parts of the website.
We may use all collected information to:
- Administer and improve the website or product usability;
- We use your registered e-mail address to send product updates and related articles. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the "unsubscribe" instructions provided in our communications. You can even update your account settings information.
When you use Upscale, you have the option to connect a third-party e-mail account (like Gmail, Outlook, etc.) to your Upscale account. It allows you to read, compose and send e-mail messages on Upscale.
For Gmail users, Upscale needs permissions to some restricted scopes, and the usage of each are explained below:
gmail.readonly permission will be used to read the e-mail replies, to change the prospect status in Upscale or CRMs like Salesforce, and improve productivity and performance of your sales development representatives.
gmail.send permission will send e-mails to prospects in a rhythmic sequence to ensure consistency in your SDRs' performance.
calendar.settings.readonly permission used to read user time zone, working hours, and other similar settings.
How do we protect your information?
Upscale is a privacy-led company, and we take our customers' information privacy and security very seriously. We implement reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We will store all the data provided by you on our secure servers.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We will not ask you for your passwords.
How does Upscale enhance user functionality?
Upscale is a B2B sales engagement platform that is evolving B2B sales outreach through multi-channel automation including email, phone calls, social media, text messages, and more. Upscale helps users in the following ways:
- Task Management: Upscale enables its users to create, view, edit, and manage routine tasks
- Phone Calling: Upscale uses third-party integrations to enable you to call prospects from the platform
- Emails Conversations: You can create sequences for your prospects to send and receive emails
- Book Meetings: View the calendar, and schedules to book meetings, and track the performance of your SDRs
- Social Media Outreach: Upscale allows you to view prospect profiles, connect with them, send messages, and engage them on their preferred social media channel