You can access contact data from Apollo in Upscale with this Zap. Similarly, you can also integrate Zapier with any other tool to get prospect data.
To create this Zap, go to your Zapier account and follow the below steps:
- Click on Create Zap
- Select Create a Custom Zap
- Enter the name of your Zap
- Choose Apollo as the trigger app
- Select New Contact as the trigger event
- Connect your Apollo account to Zapier
You can either select an existing connected account or connect to a new Apollo account. To connect a new account, you must copy-paste your API key and account name from your Apollo account into Zapier.
- Once your Apollo account is connected successfully, you can test your trigger by clicking on Test trigger.
- To set up an action for the Zap, choose Upscale as an action app
- Select Save Prospect a
- Connect your Upscale account
- Setup field mapping between Upscale and Apollo
- Once your Upscale account is connected successfully, and mapping is configured between the 2 apps, you can test your action by clicking on Retest & Review or Retest & Continue.
Your Zap is all configured! You can now turn on the Zap.