You can create a meet-in-person or action item task for accounts in Upscale. To create a task for accounts -
- Go to the Accounts section
You can either,
- Hover on the existing account and click on Create Task icon
- Go to an Accounts Profile and click on Create Task icon
- Select multiple accounts from the list of accounts and click on Create Task icon
- In the dialog that appears, choose the Task Type, Priority, and Owner of the task
- Select a Date and Time for the task to be performed
- If you want to look at some notes while executing this task, you can add a quick note in the Task Notes
- Click on Create
Your task will be added successfully to the Tasks section for the given date and time.
Further, you can learn more about tasks in detail.