Trigger conditions are a set of rules which decide when a trigger should be executed. The trigger will fire action for only those records which satisfy the set conditions.
You can explore different use cases by setting up conditions, like -
- Trigger only when a prospect clicks a link in the email twice
- Trigger only when a prospect is part of a particular sequence
- Trigger only when the prospect is from the US
- Trigger only when the account belongs to a particular SDR
- Trigger only when opportunity size is more than $100K
With conditions, you can set rules for prospect, account, opportunity, sequence, email, and calls.
How to set conditions?
- Navigate to the condition section of any trigger
- Decide the type of condition you want to set and click on Add Condition against that type.
- Define the condition
- You can set up multiple conditions in a similar manner
- Once you have defined your criteria, you can simply click on Save