With a fully compatible Salesforce integration, Upscale ensures all data regarding prospects are automatically updated across both platforms. If you take action on Upscale, Salesforce applies automatically. All changes made on Salesforce are updated on Upscale as well. It ensures your data is always up-to-date.
How do I connect Upscale to Salesforce
- Log into your Upscale account
- Navigate to Settings > Plugins > CRM
- Turn on the toggle for Salesforce CRM
- Log in to your Salesforce account
- Click on Allow and Install to provide Upscale integration access
- Your Upscale account will now be synced with Salesforce
Read on to learn how you can complete Salesforce Integration Setup.
Step 1: Map users between Upscale and Salesforce.
The first step is mapping users across Salesforce and Upscale so that activities performed by the users on either tool are automatically updated.
- Click on Get Started to Map New User
- Select the name of the user in Upscale
- Select the particular user's name in Salesforce
- Click on Save & Proceed
The Upscale user has now been mapped to the Salesforce user.
Step 2: Sync stages of Upscale with the lead status of Salesforce
Upscale's prospect stages must be synced with the lead status of prospects in Salesforce. The stages can be synced as follows:
- Click on Get Started.
- Set the sync stage type, polling, and pushing settings under the Sync section to automatically update the stages created and edited in Salesforce and Upscale across both apps.
- The mapped stages can be viewed under the Mapping section.
- Click on Save.
- The stages have been synced across Upscale and Salesforce.
Step 3: Sync prospects of Upscale with contacts of Salesforce
Prospects of Upscale are known as leads in Salesforce. This step is about mapping prospects across Upscale and Salesforce to automatically update prospects created or activities performed on either tool.
You can sync the prospects of Upscale and Salesforce in the same way as shown in Step 2.
You can also track the Upscale-specific API call usage under the Limits section under Salesforce integration in Upscale.
Step 4: Sync Accounts & Opportunities of Upscale with Salesforce
You can map accounts and opportunities in Upscale to Salesforce so that user activities performed on either tool are automatically updated.
You can sync the accounts and opportunities of Upscale and Salesforce in the same way as shown in Step 2.
How do you sync activities between Upscale and Salesforce?
Activities are actions performed on the prospect who has been enrolled in a sequence by the user.
These can be actions such as email replies, emails sent, notes added, call logs, meetings booked, or tasks created and updated.
Once any of these activities is performed, the action is recorded into Salesforce to maintain complete information on both platforms by default.
Users also have the option to disable any of these to prevent them from being sent to Salesforce.