If you want to create a sequence with a similar framework, you can replicate the sequence from the clone feature, saving you the effort of creating a sequence from scratch.
- Go to the Dashboard.
- Click on the Actions tab on the right
- Select the Create Sequence option.
You can click on the Actions tab and create a sequence from any page. Alternatively, you can go to the Sequence tab and select the Create Sequence CTA.
- Click on the Clone option > On this, the list of existing steps by day interval sequences will appear.
- Select the sequence you think would be most suitable for the task.
- You can preview the sequence's contents on the right side before proceeding.
- Click on Clone button at the bottom > The sequence details dialogue box appears.
- You can edit the name of the sequence, sharing setting, ruleset, and schedule at your convenience.
- Click on the Proceed button, and your sequence is ready.
You can now customize the sequence steps according to your requirements.