Not sure about the sequence you want to follow? Don't worry; it's Upscale to the rescue! Follow these simple steps to create a sequence from Upscale curated blueprints that are based on the best industry practices -
- Go to the Dashboard.
- Click on the Actions tab on the right
- Select the Create Sequence option.
- Click on the Blueprint option > On doing this, the list of blueprint sequences will appear.
- Select the sequence you think would be most suitable for the task. You can preview the sequence's contents on the right side before proceeding.
- Click on Create & Customize CTA at the bottom > The Sequence Details dialogue box appears.
- You can edit the sequence's name, sharing setting, ruleset, and schedule at your convenience.
- Click on the Proceed button, and your sequence is ready.
You can now customize the sequence steps according to your requirements.