What are Sequences?
Sequences consist of a series of activities in the sales outreach process that help you eliminate repetitive & manual tasks. Make sure your rep doesn't miss out on any follow-ups. Sequences are steps that define how, when, and what is related to prospect engagement.
There are two types of sequences that you can choose from:
- Sequence by day interval to separate tasks by time interval ranging from immediately to the future
- Sequence by exact date/time for one-time events such as webinars, conferences, trade shows, and more.
Why are sequences used?
- Maintain consistency in sales outreach
- Never miss a lead follow-up
- Eliminate repetitive, manual work of creating tasks
- A/B testing to evaluate task variations
- Multi-channel outreach to identify the most suitable one
- Set up sales outreach process
- Eliminate repetitive task creation through automation
How to create sequences?
Follow these steps to create sequences:
- Define the purpose of sequence - how, when, and what each task performs
- Go to Sequences > Create Sequence
- Once you click on Create Sequence, you can choose between creating a new Sequence from scratch, choosing from a blueprint of a sequence, or cloning an existing sequence.
- To create your framework, define the tasks you want to execute.
- Once the framework is set up, assign prospects to the sequence.
- When a prospect is assigned, turn on the toggle to activate the sequence and execute the tasks.
Further, you can learn more about sequences in detail.