Sending too many emails in a day can attract SPAM penalties or even block your email address. To maintain domain hygiene, Upscale enables you to limit the number of active prospects with Sequence Throttling.
Sequence Throttle: It helps you limit the number of prospects moving through a sequence simultaneously. It protects you from exceeding the email provider's email limit.
- Go to Sequences > Settings > Throttle Newly Added Prospects
- Enable Prospect Throttling
- Define the Maximum active prospects per user and Maximum prospects per user every 24 hours
- Save the changes
Maximum active prospects per user: The total number of active prospects that can be added to a sequence by any user.
Maximum prospects per user every 24 hours: Maximum active prospects that can be added to a sequence every day.
Prospect Throttling: You can define the maximum number of active prospects that can be added to a sequence within 24 hours. (The remaining will be marked as "pending.")
Here's how you can manually move prospects from pending to active:
- Go to the Sequence > Pending Prospects
- Select the prospects you want to move to the active state.
- Click on the ellipsis > Select Activate
- Pending prospects will be moved to Active